No announcement yet.

Guitar Center Bull&$*%!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bullshit... most simple rule of business is to sell for double you pay. If you have never run a business it is easy to forget that you need to pay electricity, rent, phone, employees, etc... especially on lower end items. Not defending guitar center..they are usually a mess but common sense dictates to get your maximum price on something you need to sell to the buyer directly , not to a middle man.

Originally posted by FLGearnut View Post
    honestly, thats bullshit in my opinion. How much money does a store really need to make on a single pedal? I had a warrior custom shop guitar not too long ago that sold for around 3k brand new. It was in near mint cond. with the case and papers and everything. They offered me 800 dollars for it. Their excuse? "well its kind of a niche guitar man...nobody knows what a warrior is...if it was a gibson or fender itd be easier to sell..."

give me a fucking break...all it takes is one guy like me or one of you guys to walk in that actually knows more about guitars than what is for sale on the monthly GC flyer, and see it for a good price, and guess what? its sold..

i swear every time i walk in there i wanna give them less & less of my business...

Comment

Working...
    X