USA Custom Shop Soloist (better Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Custom Shop Soloist (better Pics)

Sorry,I guess this could be considered a double post.I just wanted to show off my ax-o-doom with some better pics.ENJOY!
    BLS/SDMF

That's sharp. Did you spec it out yourself?

Saw your GC post. That sucks. I remember buying stuff at the GC in Atlanta, and they kept all of the trem arms up front in a drawer. Half the time they could never find the right trem arm for the guitar I was buying. Ugh!

Comment

You have good taste sir. How does Jackson's Maple Board compare to their Ebony? I've always wanted a CS soloist with a maple board! That is a beautiful guitar! What kind of wood did you use and what kind of pups? I'm diggin the direct mount. approximately how much did it cost?

Comment

Seymour Duncan George Lynch in the bridge and a Hot Rail at the neck.I paid $2000 but the guy that had it built paid $5800.
        BLS/SDMF

Comment

$2000 is a good deal, but $5800 is pure BS on his part. Either he is totally stupid, or lying. $5800 was probably the MSRP of it, but not what he really paid. People are so full of BS. either way, $2000 was a good price for you to pay for it though. Great guitar and great deal.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Yeah they told me at Sam Ash some kid traded in a black SL1 (ooh, rare!) and said that it cost $2600 or something.

When people buy used and aren't selling they get Custom Shop guitars for $1200, and when they're selling they "paid over $5899 new."

Comment

Yes, but then the guitars are usually made of 150YO trees or something...

Nice guitar!
              And agreed on the simple electronics layout. I'm a fan of that.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Damn recessed floyds and big belly control cavity cuts........stop doing that jackson...lol
                nice axe tho..

Comment

That's fuckin sick, man. Nice score.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar_Symphony View Post
                    Damn recessed floyds and big belly control cavity cuts........stop doing that jackson...lol
                    nice axe tho..
                    I like the fact that the control cavity is so big,There will be plenty of room to mount the battery hold down inside when I put a Blackout pup in the bridge position.
                    Also the volume control will be changed to an on/off toggle.

Although I wish the guy who had it built would have put a three position toggle in instead of the three way blade switch,I hate the look of those.
                    BLS/SDMF

Comment

Awesome soloist. Love it.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

I should have known it was a Screamin Deamon in the bridge (allen heads). 2g??? I would have easily paid $2,900.00 for that dream axe. Good buy on this one! IMO the recessed floyd puts my wrist in a more relaxed position and concetrates the integrity of the strings vibes closer to the wood and brings out more character in a guitar. Congrats on the score! If it only had a Scalloped Heel and Horn I would totally try to snag that beauty from you with every cent I've got lol!

Comment

that guitar is amazing. How does the hotrail sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrider29 View Post
                            that guitar is amazing. How does the hotrail sound?
                            Thick as syrup.Oh so yummy.
                            BLS/SDMF

Comment

Working...
                            X