No announcement yet.

New Guy w/ Pics To Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The monsters inc guys are cool as hell. I'd buy myself a set but the wife would freak out one me for wasting money.

For anyone wanting a pair

http://compare.ebay.com/like/1806258...=263602_304662
    This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
      You sold a white bevel black Kelly? How is that possible? Vey nice collection and super pics!
      I returned it because of issues with the finish... it played great but for the price I couldn't get past the issues.

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Dude, the only thing cooler than those guitars is the lifesize Monsters, Inc characters. How in the heck does one obtain those? :think:
      They were made originally for movie theater lobbies. I bought them for my shop back in the day... and now that we have a little girl my wife made me put them in the basement

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
      Welcome to the board. Nice Jacksons and some nice playing in the video clip.
      Thanks man!

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
      That y2k will be mine one day. Oh yes it will be mine. Lol. Glad to see ya joined howard.

And check out his website. Guy is an amazing fx artist!
      She's a keeper! But you can play it when your in Colorado

Thanks! I think these guys would flip for the monsters I make... rather than the Disney ones I've collected...

Originally posted by tgreensl1 View Post
      The monsters inc guys are cool as hell. I'd buy myself a set but the wife would freak out one me for wasting money.

For anyone wanting a pair

http://compare.ebay.com/like/1806258...=263602_304662
      That price is ridiculous! I got my set for a fraction of that price... and you have to consider how much they are to ship... the Sully is over 6' without a head, they have to ship freight!

H

www.howardsstudios.com
      Last edited by RRHowie; 02-15-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Nice collection my friend! Very cool guitars.. Love the Concorde..simple and classy yet still VERY symbolic of the man who carried the first Jackson logo'd axe..
        John 3:16

Comment

Working...
        X