Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres my little slice of Jackson Heaven...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
    This is my last edition for awhile.. Not a high end but falls in the scale of hard to find..

Team GJ Rhoads with V-Trem.

That's pretty neat. I know there were Grover Jackson models that eventually turned into Jackson Stars, but I've never heard of the Team GJ before.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
      Toe. Nice. Ive been really liking Carvins more and more.. I want to order one myself but going to have to wait a good bit till business picks back up..
      I've still got my SC90 and used to have a DC400 and a DC120 12-string, and I'm sure I'll want more 7s when this one is done! LOL
      My gf did get me a gift card for Christmas, and I did recently get a Carvin credit card, so it's nice to have 6 months to pay it off with no interest. I just can't go too crazy and have to keep my GAS in check!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice collection. You're lucky enough to have a 'guitar' room. Living in a cramped NYC apartment can't fully display everything. I am jealous of your workbench area. I have to set-up and break down in the living room when I'm doing fiddle-fiddling.

Carvin 7 silver is tits!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          That's pretty neat. I know there were Grover Jackson models that eventually turned into Jackson Stars, but I've never heard of the Team GJ before.

Yeah that AUdiozone.dk has some great information on em. but didnt make that many i assume? im sure someone will chime in here with the 411..

I like it though.... should be a great addition..

Comment

VERY nice collection. Perhaps one day I can get close to that! Great job.

Comment

Best man cave ever jeeze

Comment

Now we know where the bulk of Y2KV's are. Are all of the Y2KV's black? Let me know when you feel the need to rid yourself of one.

Comment

Dayum, your place looks like a really well-stocked guitar shop!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I used to own the SL1 with the cloud graphics.I liked the guitar, but I did not like the neck.It was waay to big for me...Nice collection...
                    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Unreal collection!!

Comment

Damn, i would kill for that silver 25th anniversary King V (Double Rhoads)!

i almost bought one a year ago but backed out... still kicking myself over it!
                        Guitars:
                        Jackson USA Shannon Soloist (blk)
                        Jackson USA Custom Shop SL2H white/Silver Ghost Flames
                        Bernie Rico Jr. Hybrid Vixen (blk)
                        BC Rich NJ Gunslinger

Amp:
                        ENGL Powerball -> ENGL Pro Cab 4*12(V30's)

Comment

You have too many guitars...

Give me some. I'll send you a list. Those Y2KV's belong at my house, for one.

Comment

Wow!!! Awesome!
                            Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Lol. I'm sure Jazz. Sends to be the most popular.but for me it's the 3 25 5 inch kv2t's. So damn lucky to grab those. 2 outta 3 were because of members here.

And sixx . Its a stressful road but so worth it once you get there. .sometimes you run into some cash. Other times you run out. But at the end of that day it seems to work it self out.

Comment

Sweet!!!! When you posted pix over at agf before it was done it looked freaking amazing, now with everything in there -wow- still loving those 25th anniversary King Kelly and Double Rhoads
                                In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                                X