Jackson Custom Shop Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Custom Shop Question

Hey guys so i recently bought Christian wolbers cs 7 silverburst......it only has the single pickup...after having the guitar for a week now its effecting my solo work since I love going from bridge to neck pickup....but in this case I cannot...

Anyone know if the jackson cs will take the guitar in for work to have a neck pickup routed and placed in the body or any other shops that do?? Not somethin I want to try and attempt to do yet myself on this nice of guitar....

BTW....the new Jackson CS 8 string from NAMM looks awesome minus a few things I would change!

Sounds like you're not the original owner? I haven't heard of them doing post-delivery work unless it is to cure a defect or something for the person who ordered it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by bls4lyfe01 View Post
      Hey guys so i recently bought Christian wolbers cs 7 silverburst......it only has the single pickup...after having the guitar for a week now its effecting my solo work since I love going from bridge to neck pickup....but in this case I cannot...

Anyone know if the jackson cs will take the guitar in for work to have a neck pickup routed and placed in the body or any other shops that do?? Not somethin I want to try and attempt to do yet myself on this nice of guitar....

BTW....the new Jackson CS 8 string from NAMM looks awesome minus a few things I would change!

They will not... find a GREAT luthier in your area and they should be able to make it look factory... I would leave it alone... the tone will change by removing wood for a pickup
      Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
        Sounds like you're not the original owner?
        He's not. The guitar in question was actually Christian Olde Wolbers' personal guitar.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

my roundhorn v originally had seymour duncan pickups in it and someone added a battery cavity for emgs and it looks factory. same matching back plate and perfect fit. the factory had to have had the guitar back to route the battery cavity. It had duncans in the catalog so i highly doubt it came with emgs. plus the soldering looked like a hack job on the emg pickups
          This space for rent

Comment

Working...
          X