Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest ATA flight case for Jackson 7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest ATA flight case for Jackson 7???

Hey guys finally picked up christians l.e.d silverburst archtop 7.......BUT im looking for an ATA flight case to protect it when on tour..any suggestions on best price/product? I was looking at getoffmycase.com but hes charging $300 a case...anything less?

forgive me if this is retarded, but will it fit in a normal 6 string size case?

Comment

If so, the Jackson Soloist/dinky case from SKB is awesome and you can get it from guitarcenter.com for $119. I have one and it's great.

Comment

I think he wants an ATA case, you know, the kind for airline flight and serious touring? The SKB case won't hold up to the rigors of the road under those conditions.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

yea guys looking for ata case skb is good but i dont think it will hold up on long tours and flights as opposed to the ata....dont want another broken headstock....

Comment

Originally posted by bls4lyfe01 View Post
            yea guys looking for ata case skb is good but i dont think it will hold up on long tours and flights as opposed to the ata....dont want another broken headstock....
            Gator ATA Cases on Musiciansfriend.com?

Comment

looking for something more of the lines of custom ata case..something cut for just this guitar so its a perfect fit and snug....something along the lines the affordable cases, get off my case, or maxline....just checking if theres anything cheaper then these 3 that are recommended

Comment

Not 'ATA' approved but they 'look' sturdy. Can't say I've used them.
                http://www.rondomusic.com/product2373.html

But then again it's a 'COW CS'. So maybe drop some coin on an ANVIL case.

Comment

Working...
                X