Tell me I'm crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me I'm crazy.

I think $2700 for a Jackson RR1 with Black Ghost Flames is just a bit steep. This is what I was quoted at Guitar Center today. I bought a soloist last year from them with Black Ghost Flames and it was only $2300 out the door. Is there anywhere else I can place an order for an RR1 and not pay that much?

- Mason

Originally posted by ElementGuitar View Post
    I think $2700 for a Jackson RR1 with Black Ghost Flames is just a bit steep. This is what I was quoted at Guitar Center today. I bought a soloist last year from them with Black Ghost Flames and it was only $2300 out the door. Is there anywhere else I can place an order for an RR1 and not pay that much?

- Mason
    Hell yes there is. try just about ANY jackson dealer besides frickin guitar center. guitar center sucks donkey ass.

try Matt's music, Drum City guitar land, copperhead music, wiloughby music, fuller's guitars. any one of them will give you a better deal than guitar center. and ALOT better service too.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      Hell yes there is. try just about ANY jackson dealer besides frickin guitar center. guitar center sucks donkey ass.

try Matt's music, Drum City guitar land, copperhead music, wiloughby music, fuller's guitars. any one of them will give you a better deal than guitar center. and ALOT better service too.
      Out of those, who would you suggest I try first? And thank you for the recommendations!

Comment

they are all good. you cant go wrong with any one of them.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
          they are all good. you cant go wrong with any one of them.
          Awesome. Thanks again.

Comment

Done a few deals with Matt @ Matt's Music. Great guy. Offers really good terms on payment too.
            www.mattsmusic.com

Comment

- Mason
              Sadly, Jackson prices has gone up atrociously in the past few days especially the USA Select line, some even gone up more than 25%! It sucks balls big time for those of us who're planning on purchasing some new guitars this year. However, like tonemaonster said, avoid Guitar Center and other bigger music store chains and try to hackle with the other authorized dealers around.
              -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

I sent a few emails off. But yep, I just noticed the jump in prices everywhere for the USA line. I won't spend that much, I just can't do it.

Comment

Check the other thread here on this issue....

Comment

Originally posted by DarkkWarriorr View Post
                    and try to hackle with the other authorized dealers around.
                    If you don't haggle, they'll get their hackles up...
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think $2700 for a Jackson RR1 with Black Ghost Flames is just a bit steep.
                      In 1986 dollars, that's only $1357 though.

Comment

Dude change your want lol. I have a damn mint BGF King for a LOT less than that on the forum right now.
                        Haters gonna hate
                        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Working...
                        X