Jackson CS 7 cow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson CS 7 cow....

Well guys got one of the jackson 7's from chrstian....but it came with a broken headstock stupid fedex..thing was packaged perfectly must have really 'handled with care"...open the case then was sick to my stomach after seeing this beuty destroyed... now gotta send it back to christian so it can go back to jackson to get repaired...oh well maybe get some lundgren m7's installed while its down there

Last edited by bls4lyfe01; 01-20-2011, 07:25 AM.

Suckage.
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Sucks, but hopefully Jackson will fix it.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That's not problem, my COW 7 CS also has the broken headstock and Jackson fixed that shit well

BTW, what COW did you buy ?
        '94 KV PCS
        '99 KV-2 Camo
        '01 KV-2 Black Ghost Flames
        '93 Grover Jackson Kelly Custom

Comment

I never had a problem with Fedex. Maybe they knew the value and thought "fuck him, kill his guitar"
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yea was it the camo one that had the broken headstock^^^^?? he was telling me about that one....oh well going to get the silverburst from him until the red one is repaired gotta.. drive from seattle to cali this weekend so I can securley pick it up dont wanna deal with shipping again...

Comment

Not the camo but black one, that I bought from Mike. Bad tendencies, it's the third broken COW.
              '94 KV PCS
              '99 KV-2 Camo

Comment

Was it in a Jackson case? The case that came with my SL1T is the poorest case I've ever encountered. I don't even use it. The design is such that the tip of the tilt-back headstock rests on the bottom of the case. A proper case allows the headstock to float.

Comment

the case is not a jackson case...believe its a k&g fitted case...headstock was protected with foam padding..it cracked at the end of the headstock where the 7th tuning peg is...could still play as a 6 string ha

Comment

Sucks to hear about that. I've had good luck with fedex. Its ups that usually kills em. So can any joe have jackson repair a guitar or do you have to know someone that knows someone? Always wondered that.

Comment

pretty sure anyone can have it repaired by jackson......but time is the factor when you are endorsed by them or not..endorsed=quick fix 1-2 weeks regular person=2 months

Comment

Interesting thing about that guitar. Don't know that Wolbers owned red SL with floyd. Maybe he instaled floyd by himself? What about the nut, is it locking, or common?
                        Last edited by dr.distortion; 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM.
                        '94 KV PCS
                        '99 KV-2 Camo

Comment

The ability of shippers to destroy things is amazing. I once bought a Jackson neck from someone here on the forum. It was as well-packed as I could have hoped for, but the headstock was cracked right through the low E tuner from edge to edge. The only way it could have happened was with a pretty severe knock against something else.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah mike shannon installed the Floyd originally this guitar was string through...had this done on the black V7 he had for sale a while back as well....the red also has a blue tint..hard to get from my camera of an in person thing

Comment

Ug... I cringe a bit everytime I see a headstock taking a beating/breaking during shipping. Sorry to see that man. The paint by the way is Red Pearl Blue... very misleading if you read it

Comment

Working...
                              X