COW Jackson Custom 7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bls4lyfe01 View Post
    Ha well just sent payment for the red one...gonna get the silverburst as well just in a few days or so here well see...
    So jealous right now....

Comment

Both are killer guitars but It seems like COW sells off his customs alot. Makes me wonder why. Congrats though, I know how much the CS versions blow away the import ones as I owned his Black CS COW awhile back. They are built like tanks with great craftsmanship.

Comment

Yes they are great...unfortunatley I havent tested neither one out some issues came up and I couldnt make it to meet up with Christian in person so I had to settle for postal m/o...but im sure they will be great...and guys you convinced me to go with the silverburst first so I will be recieiving that one....

Mikernaut....I did see the red/pearl blue cow V 7 that christian did not pick up from the CS floating on ebay a few weeks back..was that yours by chance??

Comment

I had just the black regular shape CS COW, seen here-
          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

I eventually realized I'm more of a 2 humbucker guy and sold it off even though it was a great axe otherwise. I totally love the body archtop carve on the CS versions, way more prominent then the imports.

At the time I would have jumped on the red blue pearl if it was available. Drum City Guitar land had the one I bought and the red blue pearl V. I know I saw the V on Sevenstring.org not sure if the owner is a JCF member here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
            I had just the black regular shape CS COW, seen here-
            http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

I eventually realized I'm more of a 2 humbucker guy and sold it off even though it was a great axe otherwise. I totally love the body archtop carve on the CS versions, way more prominent then the imports.

At the time I would have jumped on the red blue pearl if it was available. Drum City Guitar land had the one I bought and the red blue pearl V. I know I saw the V on Sevenstring.org not sure if the owner is a JCF member here though.
            I recall seeing a Jackson 7 String King V (COWs) on sale on Craigslist for like $3500. Let me see if I can still find it.

Comment

yea it was the black one^^^^ the listings gone but thats how I got ahold of him was for that guitar at first..

Comment

yea it was the black one^^^^ the listings gone but thats how I got ahold of him was for that guitar at first..
                Was it Christian selling it on Craigslist? Why does he keep selling them?

Comment

yes it was him..I was surprised when he emailed me back...selling them I believe to buy a work truck...he has a sports company which makes soccer goalie gloves

Comment

yes it was him..I was surprised when he emailed me back...selling them I believe to buy a work truck...he has a sports company which makes soccer goalie gloves
                    He probably has a lot of lawyer fees to cover fighting former band mates. I feel bad for him selling all this gear.

Comment

The sliverburst one with the FR looks amazing. I'd go with that one.
                      It's your call, however.

Comment

I am confused, are the guitars for sale??
                        Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post
                          I am confused, are the guitars for sale??
                          Were - think the OP grabbed one/both.

Comment

Working...
                          X