SL Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL Price

I've been out of the new Jackson loop for a while so I thought I should ask the experts. What's a good price for a new Jackson SL2 with a Floyd? I'm thinking about $1750 shipped is decent but I don't really know.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

SL2 or SL2H?

$1750 is way too much for an SL2.

$1750 for a brand spanking new with warranty SL2H might be ok if it has some sort of outstanding feature or something. Still, I buy used so you're way over what I'd pay.

Comment

I want an SL2H in snow white. I just got some other prices from dealers and you are correct. I was way off base. That's why I ask.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/p...tar?sku=511489

Be nice with the guys in the shop and you're done ^^

Comment

Working...
        X