No announcement yet.

NGD...KV2T w/sexy pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool guitars, but i am really loving that reeves amp!!!! how does it sound?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
      cool guitars, but i am really loving that reeves amp!!!! how does it sound?
      Great amp. As you probably know its a Hiwatt Clone. Its basically a full, clean sounding amp but bridge the channels and crank it and it will rock your world. It punches out an amazing amount of low end and midrange crunch. Hit it with a good OD or boost and you've got it made. Loud as piss and thats a good thing!

Comment

thanks corpse

The one that has EMG'S, I think used to be mine at some point. I sold to a member here about 6 months ago but don't remember who, i've had many beers and slept sense then.

The 25.5 were Shannon hand built proto's, he only made 12. Then McD went all gibson scale on us with it..lmfao

sorry McD.. lol
        Last edited by RD; 11-04-2010, 04:37 PM.
        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Hey RD, you sold yours to "Obliveon99" late december 2009, ans I buyed it to him begin february 2010.
          GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

Very cool...and sexy...lol

Comment

Working...
            X