My guitars (yes I have too many lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guitars (yes I have too many lol)

I'm gonna have to start culling the herd as we just don't have the space for this number of guitars. But for posterity, I wanted to get 'one big picture'. There is a method to placing them (non tilt head on the floor, then building up very carefully using cloths to protect things, so as usual, no guitars were harmed during the staging of these photos

Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Be careful! I can see the headline now: "Photog falls from stepladder - Impaled by Pointies"
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

If ya start culling the herd theres a couple that should end up in my pile Nice collection !!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

You have a purple rhoads with gold hardware and pink guitars - you're my hero !

very nice family pic

Comment

Can you take a picture of the Robin Egg blue Charvel? That thing is cleeeaaan!
          Ratt & Roll

Comment

well the purple rhoads can be sent to my address in illinois. It will be well loved and not forced into a multi guitar gangbang as depicted in the pics. JK but seriously that is probably the finest jackson ive ever seen and really makes me think hard about a future CS build.

PS while I admire your photo I must say your balls weigh atleast 20 lbs. for actually setting them up like that. I would impale someone with my king V if they even suggested I do the same. Nice photos
            Last edited by Tmoran; 10-04-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Thats got to be the EEC Jackson guitars stockpile :-) no wonder we cant get any good ones, it's because you took them all out of the country lol.
              www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I'll take the Y2KV thanks!

Comment

What a beautiful pile of mess!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Outstanding! I assume the heaviest ones are on the bottom?

Comment

WOW! That'd be one Pile-O-Guitars!
                      Send me what you will!
                      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Great pics but it still freaks the hell out of me when you pile them up like that. I'm still lovin' the rising sun soloist and the dragon roundhorn.

Comment

Box that shit up and send it over.

Seriously, some neat stuff there. What's the Rising Sun graphic? Looks like single-humbucker Soloist with a Floyd...

Comment

Every time I see the polkadot strat, I think "If Buddy Guy records a metal album, THIS will be his guitar!"

Put me on the alert list for that one. I probably wouldn't be able to afford it, but that's what signing up for medical experiments is all about, right?

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hellbat...your sig reminded me of something...HE DIDN'T GTWGITS!! In either pic!!

Comment

Working...
                              X