Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD Jackson PC1 Custom Shop Bizarro 1 of a Kind!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson PC1 Custom Shop Bizarro 1 of a Kind!!

This is a cool guitar....1 of a kind, painted by Mike Learn as a series of 10 guitars with the same color skeem (this one being #2 of 10) however my is the only one with a Custom Shop Logo & Black hardware. It is signed by Phil Collen & the inside of the cover is signed by Mike Shannon & Tim Wilson. I am ear to ear SMILE!!!

Nice, I like that bizarro colour scheme the best so far. Fingerboard has a really nice flame on it too!
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Beautiful! Looks killer with the black hardware!

Comment

Very cool
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

That is too brutal dude.
          I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
          ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
          Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
          Blackstar Soloist HT60
          Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
          Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Bizarre......
            PC1's are exceptional guitars, be sure to put it through its paces and enjoy it.
            Dont let it be a case queen, thwack on it like it needs to be thwacked!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

So sweet. The only thing that keeps me away from them, having never been able to fool with one myself, is the description by many on this board of the neck profile. Hmmm I guess the Custom Shop would or could thin it out a little bit though couldn't they?

Geez. The most expensive axe in the stock lineup going through the CS.....oye, I'm going to go broke.

Comment

It is worth it though!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                      So sweet. The only thing that keeps me away from them, having never been able to fool with one myself, is the description by many on this board of the neck profile.
                      Dude...i own one of these (not with the special graphic or anything)...but don't let the stories of the neck profile throw you off....they are very comfortable. I have shorter fingers...big hands and short stubby fingers...just a dream for a guitar player But even for me, this thing is quite fast and comfortable. No....it's not a paper thin neck...not by a long shot. But to be honest...I have a J-Custom Prestige Ibanez...it's neck profile is about as thin as it gets...and it's my least favorite neck out of all my guitars.
                      Obviously, it's best if you can play a guitar before you buy...especially something that's gonna run you anywhere from 2-2.5K dollars. Unfortunately, I've never walked into any guitar/music store and seen a PC1 there...and that includes Sam Ash and Guitar Center in Manhattan. And if those places don't have them, it's hard to believe anybody does.
                      Hope this helps
                      Todd M

Comment

I know a store that stocks PC1's !

Originally posted by veniculum View Post
                        Dude...i own one of these (not with the special graphic or anything)...but don't let the stories of the neck profile throw you off....they are very comfortable. I have shorter fingers...big hands and short stubby fingers...just a dream for a guitar player But even for me, this thing is quite fast and comfortable. No....it's not a paper thin neck...not by a long shot. But to be honest...I have a J-Custom Prestige Ibanez...it's neck profile is about as thin as it gets...and it's my least favorite neck out of all my guitars.
                        Obviously, it's best if you can play a guitar before you buy...especially something that's gonna run you anywhere from 2-2.5K dollars. Unfortunately, I've never walked into any guitar/music store and seen a PC1 there...and that includes Sam Ash and Guitar Center in Manhattan. And if those places don't have them, it's hard to believe anybody does.
                        Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                          I know a store that stocks PC1's !
                          Does that store ship to Australia???. I would love that Red Rum PC-1 on your site. Any other pic's of the guitar.
                          Charvel CST 060 1992
                          Charvel CST 070 1992
                          Charvel CDS 090 1993
                          Gibson Les Paul Standard 1993
                          Gibson Les Paul DC 2007
                          Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2013
                          Gibson Les Paul Classic 1999
                          Duesenberg 49er 2012
                          Duesenberg V-Caster 2007
                          Duesenberg Starcaster 2006
                          History TH-LS Limited 2009
                          History SH-LSV 2010