Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Sunset Beach finishes. Does anyone have pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
    I never knew "Standing Woman" existed. I dig that one!!
    Rare graphic

Comment

Here's a standing woman that I own:

and one that I sold years ago:

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Here's a standing woman that I own:
        and one that I sold years ago:
        peaceful warrior! Another one
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Two more Standing Woman Jacksons
        [IMG][/IMG]
        [IMG][/IMG]

peaceful warrior

Comment

That 2nd Standing Woman Warrior is mine. I got it from an endorsed Jackson artist. I always figured it was the only Standing Woman/Bikini Beach Warrior out there as it's a weird graphic for such a pointy heavy metal guitar............. oh well, guess not. He had Jackson swap out the goofy bridge pickup for a regular humbucker before he got it from Jackson.

Learn something new every day, always thought these were "Bikini Beach" graphics. Here's another one of mine:

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
            Here's another one of mine:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Damn ! Same artist and same pic he went off.

Comment

New graphics

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                  That 2nd Standing Woman Warrior is mine. I got it from an endorsed Jackson artist. I always figured it was the only Standing Woman/Bikini Beach Warrior out there as it's a weird graphic for such a pointy heavy metal guitar............. oh well, guess not. He had Jackson swap out the goofy bridge pickup for a regular humbucker before he got it from Jackson.

Learn something new every day, always thought these were "Bikini Beach" graphics. Here's another one of mine:

That is outstanding artwork!

Anybody know who did these?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                    I always thought it was called Bikini Beach or Bikini Sunset. Either way, same difference. It can be included for reference.
                    yep, Bikini Beach was the name of that one. I had one for a few weeks, but was too embarrassed to gig with it...

Comment

Not to derail, but has anyone ever seen that "spheres" graphic in person? Looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by itchy View Post
                        I want to airbrush a guitar like one of the sunset finishes as a Senior Project. I found a couple pictures on here, but I was wondering if anyone has anymore. I need some references.
                        Don't you guys (artists) commonly use a real photograph that you like?
                        I know that's true cause I know a lot of artists..
                        You don't have to limit yourself to an existing 'body' of work...
                        Make something that is YOU! Get millions of beach scenes, sunsets using Google!

JB

Comment

This thread makes me think there should be one collective graphic thread with ALL Charvel/Jackson finishes for reference value stickied. Would be great to see other regular and non regular options not to mention the variations between them like these.

Comment

Man, some of those really regained my respect for the bikini beaches and standing woman Jackson's. I want one now, lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Andrew85;1653289]Soloist Sunset
                              [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG]

These are nice. Last one creams my corn. In a good way, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ps43203 View Post
                                Man, some of those really regained my respect for the bikini beaches and standing woman Jackson's. I want one now, lol.
                                You and me both!

Does anybody know who did that art for Jackson?

Comment

Working...
                                X