Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson PC-1 left handed

Hi there,

So, here's the deal, I've been looking for a PC-1 for...ages !
    But these axes are hard to find when you're left handed !!
    I missed a couple on the Bay, and I know that they're discontinued...
    So, I just thought I might try my luck and see if anybody here had one that they'd like to sell, or if you guys knew about a place / site / etc.. where I might find one..
    There must be some lefty players out there who have one, they might be able to tell me where to look

I love the Mocha or Chlorine finish, but that's not my main concern, I don't make a big deal out of it, they all look great !
    Hope to hear from you guys soon !!

Metal is the law, or at least, it should've been...
    ethanos

up

Comment

The PC1 is not discontinued.
      You can still order them in righty or lefty.
      -Rick

Comment

are you sure ?????
        That's not what I've been told, and you can't find any on Jackson's site...
        I've checked on the Internet, I'm almost positive they're discontinued...If you can find one please tell me 'bout it !
        take care

Comment

Yes, I'm very sure. One of the best sellers from the signature series.

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...roup=AS-Series
          Right at the bottom of the page.
          http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...uct=2803050802

Stay away from the Guitar Center idiots... they have no clue what is and what is not still available.
          Last edited by rjohnstone; 05-14-2010, 02:48 PM.
          -Rick

Comment

Hi again,
            I may have had too much to drink last night, but I don't get it. lol
            If you go the link you gave me, and use the 'sort by orientation' menu, you'll see that most of the guitars will disappear if you choose 'left', among which the PC1s, unfortunately.
            So, I suppose that it's because you can't order them with this orientation, don't you?
            (however, it's true that on the other link, you can use the same orientation menu, and go for lefty, but that doesn't change anything...)
            As I don't live in the Sates, it might be kindda expensive for me to give 'em a call...
            I'm afraid the only way to get one in lefty is to order it throught the custom shop...but Custom shop prices start at $3299 !!!! which is........way over-priced for me !
            The other solution would be to buy a second hand... hence, my first mail !!! ;-))

Comment

You can order a PC1 in a lefty. Jackson's site is notorious for its inaccuracies.

Contact any authorized Jackson dealer and have them quote you a price on one.
              We have a few dealers on the forum that will be happy to help you.
              It is a special order, but it's not anywhere near the CS price range.
              -Rick

Comment

Ok, well, I guess I'll just take your word for it !
                I'm gonna try to see who the Jackson dealers are on the forum, and get in touch with them. ( if you happen to know some real good and trustworthy ones...)
                Anyway, thanks a bunch for all your answers, hope it will help in my quest for 'hard and heavy happiness'...
                this little talk cheered me up, after all, there might be a way ! Thx for that !

Comment

Here are some of our sponsoring dealers.
                  All great people... one of them should be able to help you.
                  http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/38-JCF-Sponsors
                  -Rick

Comment

I got in touch with them, unfortunately none of them is able to help ( that is... without going through a custom shop order! ) , I guess the only ( and hopefully cheaper ) solution is to find a second hand.............................

Comment

up again !

Comment

So, still no one ?

Comment

Working...
                        X