Show your CS Jacksons! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your CS Jacksons! :)

As the title says, and I hope to see some Death angels while you're at it!
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Not sure how to enlarge pic. This is the biggest I could make it in Photobucket. Which is weird because other pictures I have taken from the same camera have come out huge.
    Last edited by Musician78; 04-27-2010, 01:39 PM.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post

Not sure how to enlarge pic. This is the biggest I could make it in Photobucket. Which is weird because other pictures I have taken from the same camera have come out huge.
      I see you on each one of these threads and the V never gets boring! I hope to have a custom soloist one day or 24 fret Rhoads.
      "Dave Mustaine - apparently, he invented thrash AND Christmas." - Grandturk

Comment

Originally posted by ekalb09 View Post
        I see you on each one of these threads and the V never gets boring! I hope to have a custom soloist one day or 24 fret Rhoads.
        Thanks

Unfortunately, with this guitar, it is so nice that I am terrified of dinging it... as I have with all my other guitars.... so I don't play it as much as it deserves to be played...
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Ill have to take some pictures of the soloist next time I have it out

Uploading is a pain though, my computer hates the phone software and crashes about 95% of the time it runs

And I don't own a digital camera, just film.

And I'm lovin that V, I always have had a soft spot for King V's and Warriors. Keep em comin!

Oh, and I know how it is with the custom pieces. I've only gigged with my Custom once and I was so nervous but luckily it survived (It spent the whole night except for a few songs nice and cozy in it's G&G)
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Comment

That lettering on the green headstock looks great!
              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                That lettering on the green headstock looks great!
                Yeah, that logo looks much nicer than the Jackson logo they usually use.

Comment

Comment

Holy shit Quiksilver, that's a sweet axe!
                    I like EL34s.

Comment

Thanks . That one is Mercedes Silver. Very similar though.

Comment

that green strathead Jackson is MEGA sexy....like that one a LOT!

Comment

Oh my God, the King V.

Comment

loving that kv.
                            The devil takes my mind but I don't care. He let me breathe. He gives me air

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              Thanks . That one is Mercedes Silver. Very similar though.
                              Quiksilver is the user name of the owner of that custom shop PC1.

Comment

Working...
                              X