No announcement yet.

Weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure the kelly is more comfortable than the V but I don't see how it could be as comfortable as the super strat. Just sayin'. I guess whatever you get comfortable with. Some les paul designs take some getting used to for sure. One of the most uncomfortable traditionally styled guitars I've played is a Hagstrom super swede, just really heavy and uncomfortable to me.
    2011 Charvel Aqua Wildcard #4
    2011 GMW tele project
    2010 GMW strat project
    2010 Fender USA strat Highway 1
    2006 Peavey HP Special black
    2005 Peavey HP Special NAMM Guitar teal quilt
    2004 Gibson LP Classic goldtop
    1990s ESP MII Deluxe purple
    1988 Kramer Nighswan baby blue polka dot

Bugera 333Xl
    Marshall 2X12 1936 cab

Comment

Originally posted by beckstrat View Post
      Your math is interesting and boring.
      :think:

Anyway...

About 8 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinJim View Post
        I am sure the kelly is more comfortable than the V but I don't see how it could be as comfortable as the super strat. Just sayin'. I guess whatever you get comfortable with. Some les paul designs take some getting used to for sure. One of the most uncomfortable traditionally styled guitars I've played is a Hagstrom super swede, just really heavy and uncomfortable to me.
        Don't argue with me, just try it dude . That bottom curve makes it sit so nicely on the leg. The upper back part would tip down, but the next carries the weight almost equally to the other side, canceling out any bowing. It just feels right. Since it's got a larger volume than the strat, it gets a really nice tone. Thick and almost a bell like characteristic to the highs. Good sustain with the floyd anyways, and just all out cool looking guitar.

Comment

I will add that at one point I owned an SL2H Mah that was particularly heavy at 9 lbs. It felt like a Les Paul hanging around my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            I guess you are right I'll just sit back and let Ron eat him alive.
            Not going to happen! I have fangs and Claws.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
              Dude, you need people like us. 50% of what's on this board is caused by a new guy with a short fuse. Wait... some of those might've just had Tourette's Syndrome. Imagine that :P Anyways, i know how this usually turns out, so I'll just sit this one :P
              The answer I gave was supposed to be humor... I thought his reply was as well....... But, sense you stirred up the shit to make it stink..
              May your E string poke you in the Ball's.....

Comment

My g string keeps them split along my thighs, so i should be safe :P

Comment

Working...
                X