Jackson Dk1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Dk1

Hi! I ordered a Trans Black Dk1 at the beginning of November and the dealer told me: You'll have to wait for 4-6 months... So now, it's the 4th month, so I called the dealer back. He joined Jackson to know what's going on with my guitar and they told him that the guitar could be in his store on JULY!!! It would be like 8 months... Did someone wait for his USA Jackson so long here? For the moment I'm having fun with my Adrian Smith San Dimas, so I could wait, but I'm so anxious about my Dk1!

I've always had trouble with ordering stuff from Jackson. I waited like 3 months just for a friggin japanese DK2M one, so instead i said fuck it and left with a kelly they had hanging around

Comment

Haha the dealer told me that I could get my account back if I want to, but I want the guitar too much...

Comment

They make the guitars in batches of colors, so sometimes you just have to wait.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah I know, but surprisely, every color of the Made in Usa are impossible to get due to a rank or somthing from what the dealer told me... I don't understand...

Comment

This is why I just keep scanning ebay. That way, I'm not tying money down for ages.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yeah... I gave 500$ to command and now I'm watching the balance in my Bank hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ZakkWylde91 View Post
                Yeah... I gave 500$ to command and now I'm watching the balance in my Bank hahaha

where are you from by the way?

Comment

I've seena few trans black DK1's on ebay the last few weeks from dealers, ranging from 1599.00 - 2099.00. Not sure what kind of deal you got, but these are authorized dealers, or so they say.
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I'm from Qubec, Canada... I saw those on Ebay, but they came after I ordered mine...

Comment

I'm from Qubec, Canada... I saw those on Ebay, but they came after I ordered mine...
                      I could tell :P I'm from montreal. You said Command it instead or ordered hehe. Ont fait souvent cette erreur la nous les quebecois!

Comment

T'as tout compris toi! Moi je suis de Jonquière plus précisément Sorry for the french!

Comment

T'as tout compris toi! Moi je suis de Jonquière plus précisément Sorry for the french!
                          T'inquete! C'est cool de parler a du monde de Québec. Je cherche tousjours du nouveau. Jessaye de vendre une de mes Dk2 pile of skulls justement pour me financier quek chose dautre. Jvais allé fouillé chez Steves bientot, mais sinon un autre membre ma recommendé Planete Musik a laval. Jpensait pas que yavait dautres magasin apart steves et Ital qui tennait du USA. Entk bonne chance ack tout sa!

Comment

voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

ma maison?
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X