jeff hanneman soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff hanneman soloist

one of my friend told me the other day that jackson mad a limited run of jeff hannemans soloist witht the stickers on it

is that true?

BS!
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

really doubt it. he's an ESP guy still. right?

Comment

well...shit

id do anything for one.. any idea how much the custom shop would charge for one?

Comment

i knew he used jacksons for a while around the south of heaven-seasons in the abyss era. mostly his one but still

Comment

idk

Comment

I doubt the Custom Shop would replicate that guitar. I could be wrong, of course, the only way to know is to talk to a dealer.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I remember when he played Jacksons, but can't put the exact years together. I found a few pics of him playing his Soloist.

Comment

buy yourself a black SL2H and cover it in stickers. Cheaper than a Custom Shop version
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                    buy yourself a black SL2H and cover it in stickers. Cheaper than a Custom Shop version
                    or buy a used black soloist and ship it to Dan Lawrence for a refin and graphic - you'll still be better off than trying to get a custom shop

Comment

Here's another option. Get a black SL2H, put the EMG's in, get some good quality waterslide sheets, do the graphics yourself and print them out. Stick them in the appropriate places and then do a clear varnish over the top.
                      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                        I doubt the Custom Shop would replicate that guitar. I could be wrong, of course, the only way to know is to talk to a dealer.
                        I'm sure Jackson will say it is artist-similar and nix it. I think this no artist similar thing began when Fender took over. Why? Probably so they can cash in if/when THEY want to do a limited release on this or any other popular artist guitar, like the white RR reproduction. I know it's not just Fender either. A lot of companies have been doing this. I swear these "limited" exact reproductions is like giving them an ability to print money.

If you're really into getting one, your best bet is to either get one from that era and refinish it or get one custom built with old specs in plain black and then get it refinished.
                        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

i would but most soloists dont really come standard with kahler trems

Comment

If you guys are still keen on finding a Jackson/Hanneman Set-up (minus the graphics), this one just popped up online for sale....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Shippin...cAAOSwEjFXd3BX

Comment

Originally posted by hbomb2579 View Post
                              If you guys are still keen on finding a Jackson/Hanneman Set-up (minus the graphics), this one just popped up online for sale....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Shippin...cAAOSwEjFXd3BX
                              Indeed. I sure hope it is a winner for that price! Whats up with the listings from Japan? ..............anyway. I enjoyed your post!

Comment

Working...
                              X