Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the used Kelly KE2 going for these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the used Kelly KE2 going for these days?

I'm starting to want a USA Kelly. I thought I wanted a Warrior but I think I like the Kelly better. So roughly what is a 3-4 year old selling for these days?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
    I'm starting to want a USA Kelly. I thought I wanted a Warrior but I think I like the Kelly better. So roughly what is a 3-4 year old selling for these days?
    Warriors are cool, but yes. Kelly>Warrior.

As for the going rate on a 3 or 4 year old these days... shh, FBI may be listening.

Comment

I've seen them going for between $1200 and $1400, depending on the finish and top. The trans black quilt and flame tops seem to go for a bit more.
      KV Pro, SL2H, KE2, DK2M, Model 7 Tele, 6505+, Metal

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
        Unless we're talking about a particularly ugly kid, I'm sure you could get enough out of your 3-4 year old to cover the cost of any new guitar purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
          Unless we're talking about a particularly ugly kid, I'm sure you could get enough out of your 3-4 year old to cover the cost of any new guitar purchase.
          Oh WOW!!
          Would have never read it that way, Mad props to the above for an amazing sense of humor and "smart assed-ness"!!
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I say $1000-1400 depending on what it is.
            Jackson USA guitars
            BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
            Diezel VH4
            Framus Cobra
            VHT UL
            Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
            Mesa MK3
            Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

Working...
            X