looking for a Jackson San dimas tmz sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a Jackson San dimas tmz sold

It was a red sparkleish Jackson San Dimas 2h. It was a copy of the Vai guitar in crossroads. I almost bought it for $1700 from them but i didn't and then it sold. Who bought it?
    This space for rent

It was / is on ebay...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

there is a sunburst sparkle one. I'll keep an eye out for the red one they had. I should have bought it
      This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by tgreensl1 View Post
        It was a red sparkleish Jackson San Dimas 2h. It was a copy of the Vai guitar in crossroads. I almost bought it for $1700 from them but i didn't and then it sold. Who bought it?

I wanted to get that one too and couldn't find it. So, I had the Charvel Custom Shop build me one and I changed it around a bit. I cant remember, did that one have chrome hardware on it?

If it's tourist season then why cant we shoot'em?!

Comment

Cool!! it has chrome hardware on the jackson.

How does your charvel sound? I have 3 Ibanez Rg517's, the ones that were sparkle in the mid 90's. They don't sound as good as the other rg570's i have that are a plain color.

could you pm me the list price and what you paid for that one? how long did it take?
          This space for rent

Comment

IIRC, Music Zoo had several made - at least 3 or 4 of them. The one on Ebay is here, although IMHO the seller's asking price is ambitious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Custom-S...item439d5d37f0

Love that finish - both the Charvel and Jackson.

Comment

price is high. I'd pay a retarded price but not that high. I just bought a copperhead snakeskin Charvel San dimas for $1000.
              This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by tgreensl1 View Post
                Cool!! it has chrome hardware on the jackson.

How does your charvel sound? I have 3 Ibanez Rg517's, the ones that were sparkle in the mid 90's. They don't sound as good as the other rg570's i have that are a plain color.

could you pm me the list price and what you paid for that one? how long did it take?
                The guitar sounds great. I had a Duncan TB-11 (Custom Custom) put in the bridge and a Duncan Pearly Gates in the neck. It has a real fat and full sound with a good amount of bottom end. The guitar took about 4 months to build.

PM will be sent with price info.
                If it's tourist season then why cant we shoot'em?!

Comment

that red "bass boat" sparkle is REALLY cool.

one of my friends had an 85 san dimas soloist with that exact red sprakle, i wanted that guitar for YEARS

i DID end up having a gold bass boat sparkle soloist a few years back, and stupidly sold it.

LOVE the sparkle finish jacksons!

Comment

ibanez made the rg570 in 3 sparkle finishes for 1 year. it was called the Rg517 and it came in blue, green, and silver. I finally found a green one and now i have all 3. They are the big bass boat sparkle and it looks awesome! I'm gonna save and wait to find one of the few red sparkle ones like whats on ebay and pick one up
                    This space for rent

Comment

Working...
                    X