What does KE1/KE1T/KE1MF go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does KE1/KE1T/KE1MF go for?

Yes, what does these guitars go for? I know about a seller who's selling a KE1MF (this is basically a KE1 with a Floyd, made for Musicians Friend) for € 1200 (about $ 1650). I think this is maybe a littlebit to high, but I might be wrong. What do you think is a fair price? Also currious about prices on a KE1 and KE1T, as I'm more into non-Floyd guitars.

Thanks in advance.

you dont see to many KE1's go for under $1500 so i say $1650 is about right depending on condition , i have see guys asking $2000+ for beat up ones, needless to say they usually drop the price.

Comment

I got my Ke1t flat top for $1500 shipped to me, and was lucky to escape the customs fees.
      The guitar wasn't mint.
      So 1200€ if it's in good shape and in europe, it isn't a steal.
      just watch the street price here in europe, or the list price in the usa, ans the shipping coat and import fees.
      GAS list >KV2T first batch in black ghost flame, and CS KV / RR in string thru & rearloaded.

Comment

I've seen them go for $800 at the Indy Guitar Center. The guy wouldn't come down on the price, so I told him to stick it. I showed him :cry:

Of course that was a few years ago.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, maybe it isn't a bad deal at all.

DonP;
          Wish I could get a KE1 for $ 800

Comment

Originally posted by BK View Post
            Thanks for the input guys, maybe it isn't a bad deal at all.

DonP;
            Wish I could get a KE1 for $ 800
            Me too.

Not my only F up. I was a Jackson newbie at the time, and there was a MIJ Kelly Pro neck thru for sale at a guitar show asking $400. I really kick myself in the ass for not getting that one.

Comment

$1200-1600 depending on model and condition. KE1's that have a Kahler are probably the most valuable since they are the most original to Marty's specs.

Don't forget about the KE1F, this is the same KE1 but with a Floyd instead of the Kahler. This is probably the second most valuable (might be more to some that prefer the floyd to the kahler) followed by the KE1T and lastly that KE1MF. The musician's friend version has gold hardware and black gloss finish only IIRC.
              Jackson USA guitars
              BC Rich guitars

Diezel Herbert
              Diezel VH4
              Framus Cobra
              VHT UL
              Mesa Rectifiers rev C, F, triple F
              Mesa MK3
              Bogner rev 2 Uber

Comment

I had a KE-1 a while back and paid $750 repaired the broken string claw in the bridge then sold it for $1000.00 Nice guitar would like to have another someday.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X