My new Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Soloist

It finally got here (over night shipping that took two days, thanks UPS.) So heres pics. ***also there were know cosmetic flaws at all that Ive found so far***

Looking at the hang tag thats on it, it appears to be new old stock 2007 model?? Cant really read the guys writting but looks like a 7 to me.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Hot! What's with the stingy small pics??

Comment

Congrats! Bigger pics would be better...

Comment

I have a soloist that looks like that...grat guitar,congrats
        proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

Nice!

You got that from Guitar Center, didn't you?

Comment

Ordered from Musicians Friend actually.

Comment

Same thing.

Yeah, I almost bought that about a hundred times. Glad it's a good one!

Comment

I really digg all the aluminum parts on it, p/u rings, cavity plates. Did find 1 cosmetic flaw, the Jackson logo seems to have broken in two during manufacture, but the mended it neatly.

Comment

There's always a break between the S and the "ON" if that is what you mean. Sometimes it is slightly more apparent than others.

Anyway, congrats... I was going to buy that guitar if the white/silver ghost flames limited run doesn't go through but I guess I lost out on that gamble. :ROTF:

Glad it went to another JCF'er though!

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                    There's always a break between the S and the "ON" if that is what you mean. Sometimes it is slightly more apparent than others.

Anyway, congrats... I was going to buy that guitar if the white/silver ghost flames limited run doesn't go through but I guess I lost out on that gamble. :ROTF:

Glad it went to another JCF'er though!
                    Wonder why that is, why would it be made in 2 parts, makes me feel better though. Sooooo, others have called and knew there was only 1 left?? Sounds like I lucked out then.

Comment

Nah, I just stay on top of who's got what. Window shopping.

They have had a BGF SL2H in stock on Guitar Center/Musician's Friend for quite some time, and I don't know of another dealer that had an SL2H in BGF. When I saw you bought one I thought it must have been from GC/MF and sure enough their web site say they're out of stock now.

Comment

It's awful hard to find a large flat piece of mother of pearl that could be used for making 1 piece logos.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I actually called MF cause the GC site said it was sold out.

Comment

bad ass! I have a kelly custom shop in blue ghost flames. I'm working a deal on a kv2 in the same paint scheme. awesome!

Comment

Love the flames
                              2011 USA Jackson Soloist
                              2007 USA Jackson Soloist
                              2007 USA BC Rich Warlock
                              2009 Edwards ECY 165
                              2009 Schecter Hellraiser
                              2006 USA BC Rich Wave
                              2012 Gibson LP Trad
                              1981 USA BC Rich Mockingbird

Comment

Working...