Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exact soloist model and year?

updated clearer pictures.

guys, what year particular soloist is this? and in its condition, how much do you think its worth?
    It has no OHSC.
    Could you guys give probably prices youd buy it for?
    this guy is asking for 850 dollars and based on the huge scratches, side chips, and clipped ivory on the headstock, rust, and no case.. im thinking i negotiate it lower?
    Last edited by leevan_lee; 02-20-2010, 07:07 AM.

Are you selling or buying?

OBL pickups were OEM in the early to mid 90s. I'm pretty sure there is a website that tells you the year by s/n for USA Jacksons.

Comment

im buying. based on the UO serial, at early 3's, it's a 1995 ontario according to the serial chart. however i cant seem to find it in catalogs because 1995 jackson price lists are all soloist pros and EXs. no USAs. whats a good price to buy this?

Comment

750-800, and that'd be a great value. hard to say really, any dents? definately under 900 though.
        Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

One good point on that model is that the trem is a genuine Floyd, which makes that Soloist a transitional model. By 1996 the Schaller JT-590 was replaced with the Floyd Rose. Probably doesn't really make it any better than earlier Soloists, but some people find the genuine Floyd to be better over the already great Schaller.
          "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
          Gotta get away from here.
          Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
          Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

ive updated the picturs and hope you guys can give me an estimated worth of this
            Last edited by leevan_lee; 02-20-2010, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Any neckthrough USA Jackson in playable condition is worth $1000, so $850 is not a bad deal if you're actually looking for a Soloist to own and play. If you're looking for something to flip for profit or an investment piece, buy some boxes of Chinese-made stuff wholesale or talk to Charles Schwab.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X