• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Red replica at Fuller's?

Did Fuller's do another Big Red?

http://www.fullersguitar.com/shop?pa...category_id=68

I thought it was "artist custom?"
    Ratt & Roll

$3,300 on sale? fuck you man! i'm sick of people wanting me to support their crack habits! what the fuck makes that worth more than any $2,000 jackson? NOTHING!

Comment

What? Um, ok...? I was just wondering how Fuller's got a model that looks identical to the YCF/JCF model made after Robbin's.

I hope you're joking man!
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shreddy View Post
        What? Um, ok...? I was just wondering how Fuller's got a model that looks identical to the YCF/JCF model made after Robbin's.

I could be somewhat wrong but I believe it was made at the time of the other Big Reds. They usually make one extra in case something happens to one of the others in a big run. I think that is the extra one that was made.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

That's cool and an even cooler side-note, thank you! Do they do that with every run, like a prototype?
          Ratt & Roll

Comment

I took a closer look at it and it has all the same features minus the backplate. It has the old style studs and waterslide logo as well as a J-XXXXXX serial #
            Ratt & Roll

Comment

I've held the guitar in my hands; it's got a JCF serial number on it (#30) and was an extra. There is no signed plate, no case stencil, no case candy. That said, it's sweet. The logo is screened, it's not a water slide.

Sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thank you for the corrections Sully!!! Very cool
                Ratt & Roll

Comment

Working...
                X