Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD! It's not easy bein' green. Oh wait, yes it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD! It's not easy bein' green. Oh wait, yes it is.

Oh happy day! Got home early and found a lovely box waiting on my doorstep. It's good of UPS to put $1500 guitars on doorsteps, especially in the middle of the city.

Annoyance quickly turned to joy, as I opened the box. And the interior box. And the third interior box. Well, at least now I know if someone stole the package from the doorstep, they'd be stuck there for a while trying to get the delicious goodies inside...

The beautiful, lime-y goodness of a new SL2H! I love this thing! My first USA Jackson since I got rid of my RR-1 and KV-2 in '04. Playability is just absolute butter.. great neck, tuning seems stable as anything else, and, well, just look! GREEN! GREEN!

I'm a bit happy. Back to playing. Oh look! Pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4582896...7623228189383/
    KV Pro, SL2H, KE2, DK2M, Model 7 Tele, 6505+, Metal

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! At least you didn't have a yellow slip and another day to wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
        Congratulations! At least you didn't have a yellow slip and another day to wait for it.
        Ooh, if I ever get the yellow slip, I just enter the infoNotice number on the UPS site and go pick it up that evening from the local hub. Had to do that plenty of times!

Comment

I want your address cause im driving down to rob you! Since i was 12 years old i have wanted a guitar EXACTLY like that. Emerald Green with a nice veneer top and ,critically important, matching head stock . Neckthrough construction just like i want em and beautiful mother of pearl shark fins. The only thing i would've wanted is gold hardware. Emerald and Gold is like irish royalty or lucky charms. Both are good so yeah

Comment

Mmmmmm
            Dat's purdy!

Congrats man!
            "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
            --floydkramer

Comment

Pretty guitar. Triple boxed and inside a hardshell case? I like that ALOT !

Comment

Nice flame on that one!
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Holy crap Batman! That's SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
                    Holy crap Batman! That's SWEET!
                    Thanks! So is your avatar! WORF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bainelaker View Post
                      Ooh, if I ever get the yellow slip, I just enter the infoNotice number on the UPS site and go pick it up that evening from the local hub. Had to do that plenty of times!
                      I drive around until I find the truck and get my package without having to go all the way to the hub. It helps to have the slip and a photo ID. I've done this a few times and it only took about 15 minutes each time.

Comment

Trans green soloists Rock!

Comment

Stunning!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X