Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a truss rod wrench to fit SanDimas

Hey guys,
    I need a truss rod wrench that'll fit my 86' San Dimas my wife and kids got me for Christmas. Everything I have is either too small or too big. I took it down to my local shop and they didn't have one to fit it either. Does anyone have an extra they'd be willing to let go of or at least know the size so I can order one?

I believe it's a 1/4 inch pipe wrench, right? If it is that you can buy one here:

http://www.carvinguitars.com/product...uct=TR1&cid=42

Comment

THANKS! Does everyone else agree on the 1/4"? If so then I'll be getting one of these.

I think it's kinda funny that my guitar was like a time capsule and came with the hang tags, warranty card, etc but no truss rod wrench! HAHA!

Comment

I can't believe the local guitar shop didn't have one.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Yup 1/4"
          METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

1/4" it is then. Thanks everyone!

Comment

+1 to the Carvin one. Some of the other 1/4" crack pipe wrenches floating around out there are too long.

Comment

& u may have to break out the grinder. some of the wrenches are too thick to fit between the TR nut & back of the route.

Comment

Got one on order. Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X