Value of sl2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of sl2?

The singer in my band has one thats pretty much mint, U10749, pile o skulls graphic. Ive heard the graphic can hurt the resale somewhat? I told him somewhere in the 13-1400 range but wanted to see what (or if) anyone here has sold one for? Couldnt find one one ebay or gbase. Thanks.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

He may get a little more but the economy sucks right now. Any wear at all?
    If it is dead mint I have seen them go as high as $1600.00 Used.

Comment

Usually graphics increase the value, they are more expensive than a flat color. I think the Skulls is one of the most expensive of all the standard graphics, and it appeals to a lot of buyers. Yeah, I'd say maybe $1500 if you advertise it right and have stellar pics.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Are you talking about SL2 or SL2H? There's a difference....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Its the 2H.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Depends on how popular the graphic is...

The Pile 'O Skulls is probably popular enough I'd say $1400 - $1500 in really good shape would be reasonable. It's the assbags selling "new" and "never been played" ones (who aren't dealers, therefore can't really sell a "new" guitar) for $2299 that are sitting on them for a long time.

Comment

Working...
            X