NGD!! (almost, lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD!! (almost, lol)

Just got word that my trans red KE2 will be here next week, it's on the way! I'll post pics ASAP. Can't wait to get it! My old band from the late 80's is reuniting for a show this spring and this guitar will fit the bill perfectly, lol. We did Whitesnake, Dio, Night Ranger, Zeppelin, Dokken, Skid Row, Heart, Queen, Lynch Mob, and a bunch of other 80's metal and hard rock, plus some classic rock from the 70's. Pics forthcoming as soon I get it in my grubby little hands, lol!

Originally posted by MNash87 View Post
    Heart,
    Barracuda? That song is so bitchin' played metal style; my band practices it but we don't perform it live because nobody wants to sing the lyrics!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We had a female singer and man, does she have some pipes, lol. That was one our biggest crowd pleasers, and we rocked it up bigtime. We are going to film the show and when it's done I'll post a link to some video from it.

Comment

Cool, would love to see that!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

To this day, I've not heard a female singer that sings like that Barracuda singer. I dont even know her name, but the variations, the changes in pitch, man she's talented!
          Sam

Comment

Little Queen, with the hit "Barracuda" (#11, 1977), became Heart's second million-seller

That song is BADA$$.
            Would love to see that video of your upcoming performance!

Comment

gretchen wilson does it even better! youtube her performance with alice in chains. "goose bumps" good!

Comment

What do you play by Dio......I Speed at Night?

Have to admit I've never heard a female signer cover lil' Ronnie.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Cool, would love to see that!
                  +1

Comment

We did Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio), Could Have Been A Dreamer, Don't Talk To Strangers, Holy Diver, and couple of others over the years.

Comment

Working...
                    X