For you guys who wanted PC1 Euphoria pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you guys who wanted PC1 Euphoria pics

I almost forgot! Here she is in all her glory. Unfortunately for me I just sold this one to a fellow forumer, vklobucar! He got a killer deal on it and I'm really happy I could do that for him. You guys were really helpful to me when I bought this one and I'm glad that it's going to a good home instead of some e*** hawker.

Hopefully vklobucar has a better camera than me and he can add his (better) pics to the thread when he gets it.

Last edited by james...; 01-26-2010, 10:28 AM.

A killer deal? I'd say he stole it at the price you had it listed for! That thing is gorgeous.

Comment

Cool color!!!!!
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I hope the bottom pic is outside and not your indoor carpet ;-) J/K.

Nice looking guitar--interesting color! I agree, lots of great people on the JCF.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words James....

Needless to say I am already in love with this guitar!

Is there a Betty Ford clinic for those addicted to PC1's?

I now own three PC1's. A Solar, Chlorine and the new baby Euphoria!

I just ordered a brass big block today from www.floydroseupgrades.com and will be installed once the guitar arrives. Toss on some "ultra light" GHS 13-56 strings (tuned half a step down) and we are ready for some serious "Hysteria" no? LOL!

What other guitars do I own besides my PC1's you may ask?

None!

BTW my two girls aged five and ten both think that the new pink guitar is super cool! The youngest thinks that it is a Hannaha Montana guitar! LOL!
          Last edited by vklobucar; 01-27-2010, 10:56 PM.

Comment

The million dollar question now is which PC1 will I install my Duncan Screamin' Demon humbucker?

I want one of them to sound different and a little chunkier and darker than the standard Dimarzio Super 3

Comment

Mercy that's a sweet one! You hardly ever see Euphorias but my goodness that's a nice one.

And your PC1 did find a great home. He's got my Koa Solar and, even though I hated to let it go, it couldn't be in a better place.

Comment

Working...
              X