Custom Shop or Production?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop or Production?

Hi guys, I had a question regarding my Jackson Soloist. It's an '89 and the serial number is J4933. Was this guitar before or during the time where Jackson made production USA's? I'm just wondering, because I want to know more on the history of this guitar. Thanks.
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Custom Shop. J serial with 4 numbers = Custom Shop.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think I've seen that posted somewhere. I feel like an idiot.
      As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

plus, pre 1990.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          plus, pre 1990.
          That's what I was thinking, but I was trying to confirm for sure. Thanks a ton

Comment

Also, that ser# comes back as 1988.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              Also, that ser# comes back as 1988.
              Yeah, I caught that not too long ago. Seller made a mistake.

Comment

I have an 88 soloist, it's my best player.
                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                X