Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Who Like Pink....

http://bizarreguitar.com/pm-442-7-ja...uper-rare.aspx

I have seen this guitar now on this site for quite some time, but always thought it was an import. Clicked on the pic today and what do you know, its a USA SL1 in metallic pink. The price seems pretty reasonable for the condition, and of course that rare pink color. I bet since they have had it for a while they wouldn't mind negotiating either. Happy hunting

(I am not associated with or attempting to sell this item, just letting people know it is out there in case some one on the board is interested)
    My name may be Matt, but in no case does that mean I will let you walk all over me

I'm more of a "bubble gum" guy, but that looks pretty hot!

Comment

Actually, it predates the SL-1 nomenclature. If I had to give it a year, I'd say 1988, give or take a year. It looks like it was never played! Price ain't bad either.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
      X