My poor Jackson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor Jackson!

Check out what happened when I opened my guitar case a few months after I got it back from a "friend".

http://mypoorjackson.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by jaydillon View Post
    Check out what happened when I opened my guitar case a few months after I got it back from a "friend".

http://mypoorjackson.blogspot.com/
    Wow. I would go apeship. This is exactly why I don't loan shit out.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Cool guitar! I'm pretty sure you pissed that dude off somehow.

Comment

Kinda looks like spam to me, and Was your friend a tweaker?
        Last edited by jacksonaxes; 11-25-2009, 06:59 PM.
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

It actually wouldn't be too complicated to fix.
          "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

if you loved the guitar so much and it was your only one why did it take you months to open the case and look at it ?

Comment

don't want to sound like a dick cause it is a truly shitty thing to have happened..but once the rage subsides, if you have all the parts there..can you not just bolt it back together yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes View Post
                Kinda looks like spam to me, and Was your friend a tweaker?
                Yeah... Kinda looks like spam to me, too.

Donate to your fund?

Dude, I would and could put that guitar back together for you, as long as all the parts are there.

How about you send it to me and I fix it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                  How about you send it to me and I fix it for you?

That's awesome of you. I actually thought about doing that for him too, but with my semi busy and about to get wacky schedule (little girl to be born soon), I wasn't sure when I could actually get the time to do it.

Comment

Usually when faced with a situation like this, I get out my toolbox, do some research, and get to work. The thought would never occur to me to try to create a dedicated website/grassroots movement/charity guitar fixing drive/viral video. :think:

Comment

yeah something really doesn't add up here. What kind of person gives back a guitar inside the case in peices... and then just hopes the guy isn't gonna open the case for 3 or 4 months? I guess he picked the right sucker if this is true.

what would've happened if you opened the case while he was still there? "oh.. shit, dunno how that happened man.. gotta go, i have diahrea, good luck with that"

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        Usually when faced with a situation like this, I get out my toolbox, do some research, and get to work. The thought would never occur to me to try to create a dedicated website/grassroots movement/charity guitar fixing drive/viral video. :think:
                        I created a website years ago asking for donation to buy a PRS. Not a single donation. Bunch of greedy bitches......

Comment

Maybe it's really Carrguitar in disguise, and he's tired of putting his mutt wares together himself and is trying to sucker in some volunteers. :ROTF:

Comment

I would view it as a learning experience on 2 levels. Don't loan stuff out and being unemployed will give you the time to learn how to do the work yourself. You'll end up with a skill, which is always nice to have.
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                              That's awesome of you. I actually thought about doing that for him too, but with my semi busy and about to get wacky schedule (little girl to be born soon), I wasn't sure when I could actually get the time to do it.
                              I don't have any guitars that need worked on!

Comment

Working...
                              X