NGD Jackson CS King V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Jackson CS King V

This guitar was ordered in August of 2008 and arrived today. There was some issues with getting the correct logo on the headstock, but other than that and some painfully slow responses from Jackson regarding updates the process wasn't too terrible.

Guitar sounds and plays great. As good or better than my "Pre-Fender" Jackson's. Though, I was never one who subscribed to that BS anyway.

Anyhow, most of you what this guitar is all about.. onto the pics (sorry for the quality, my digital camera is about 11 years old now. Time for a new one)

Copy of the one Dave had
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

that thing is sexy as hell. Congrats!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

very cool.....love the color/paint!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I have to admit it is pretty sexy
          "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
          Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Awesome Brian - glad you finally got the guitar you wanted all these years
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yummy
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Kickass!

Comment

Is that a J-50N (or w/e it's called) in the neck.
                  I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Killer axe dude, how come it doesn't say custom shop on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                      Is that a J-50N (or w/e it's called) in the neck.
                      It's actually just a JB with a Jackson pickup cover.

And it doesn't have the CS logo cause I asked them not to put it on there.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I used the guitar at rehearsal tonight and it plays/sounds fantastic.

Comment

Very nice. Is there a reason you didn't go MOP with the logo? Was the original like that?
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          Very nice. Is there a reason you didn't go MOP with the logo? Was the original like that?
                          Thanks. Yes, the original had the smaller Jackson silkscreen/decal (never got a straight answer which it actually is) logo. I also prefer this logo over the MOP logos anyway. I like the 80's look to it.

Comment

You finally made it!

I also have a replica at the works.
                            It's a KV-Pro that will be redone to a black Megadeth-logo KV.

I doubt my luthier will get it right tho. I gave him the right logos (Megadeth and 80s Jackson decal) and hi-res pix of Jani's guitar.
                            Last edited by The Mitch; 10-15-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Wait... I'm confused. I thought the Custom Shop had a strict "no famous artist copies" policy?

Comment

Working...
                              X