how common are Charvel basses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how common are Charvel basses?

I've seen Rex with a Charvel too. My first thought was their Moscow concert: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LTR-tePa0Bg

This might be the same bass:

An 850XL perhaps?

Comment

That is cool! Though, that wasn't the bass I was thinking of. I'm pretty sure it was a white Fusion.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's another white one, but not the Fusion.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That last one's definitely an 850xl.

Comment

I own a red Fusion IV bass... It looks identical to the picture of Thor's bass above except for the color. What a great playing and sounding instrument it is! I saved mine from a pawn shop, or maybe i should say I stole it since I only paid $150 for the thing! It is in really good shape too! They just didn't know what they had!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I own a red Fusion IV bass... It looks identical to the picture of Thor's bass above except for the color. What a great playing and sounding instrument it is! I saved mine from a pawn shop, or maybe i should say I stole it since I only paid $150 for the thing! It is in really good shape too! They just didn't know what they had!

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this is often the case with Charvel basses. The Model series basses may be gaining popularity these days, but on the whole, people just seem to want to get rid of the totally unfashionable ugly heavy metal basses. And boy does that suit us fine! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this is often the case with Charvel basses. The Model series basses may be gaining popularity these days, but on the whole, people just seem to want to get rid of the totally unfashionable ugly heavy metal basses. And boy does that suit us fine! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Yep, I know it suited me just fine to feel like I was getting a great instrument for next to nothing!!! Man I love that bass! It sounds incredible!

Comment

I just bought a charvel bass the other day. At first I didn't know what model it was until I recently seen a picture of it here on this website. It's a fusion, it's a 4 string and it's a strangely cool color green. Thats all I know of it. I have no idea what year it is and was hoping someone here might direct me to a serial number locator so I can find out what year it is. The serial number is c903749. When I was at the store and seen it, I was suprised. I never seen that style bass before, it looks awesome. I played with it for a bit and was hooked on the sound. I love it. It's in mint condition and I got it for just under $200.00. I think it was a deal and a half. I'm not to good with computer and web stuff so I was wondering if anyone here could hook me up with info on this bass. Also, I was wondering what this bass might be worth, not that I ever plan on selling it, just curious. Thanx.
                  Last edited by ronbo316; 05-01-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by surfdork
                    This is what I use to cover the low end.

That is the sweetest bass ever... if I was gettin a bass, that's what I'd want.

Comment

Here is my favorite Charvel player-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8f-1InWNU
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x

That wasn't nice...
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x

very cool....I'm gonna attempt to learn that.

Comment

Here he is doing Jaco-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr8OUccYQLk
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

pretty shure he plays a white 5 string fusion in the cemetery gates vind

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qJ6IBUE1FCE
                                definatly worth watching

Comment

Working...
                                X