No announcement yet.

Anyone else have an Antigravity Bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone else have an Antigravity Bass?

Ya know... umm... I just CAN'T get over the looks of this bass. I've seen them before and maybe they're cool as all get out, but they just make me giggle. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sha-WING!
    There is no way I could play one with a straight face. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Agree with you Em. I can't get past the looks. I like the 4001 and 1975ish Jazz Basses. My brother has 2 '75's, one black, one burst, and the necks are to die for.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That is gorgeous. I bet the balance is incredible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This thread is freakin' CRACKIN' me up!!!

Comment

Did a bird accidently get squashed in the templating machine?
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

You can laugh all tou want, I know that thing is fugly, but man it plays incredible
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Were can you get one or play one???? I've never seen them advertised in stock anywhere. I'd love to try one out. I've always been a 6 string guitar player, but have several Fender Basses. My first real gig was when a bass player in this band I was watching passed out. And the singer yelled over to me and said, "hey kid you play bass"? I said no guitar. He said same thing, get on stage!
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I just found one. and bought it without playing it... It is unbelievable. They have a Bartolini equipt one with a trans blue paint going to Namm.... its looks bad ass.

instock inventory

Comment

I would have to spank one before buying..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I got G.A.S. for an Antigravity. What ball park cost is involved? I can't seem to find any data on this bass. It sounds really neat from the descriptions I've found.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

It looks like a bad copy of the Kubicki bass. I'd put money down that the designer took inspiration from it. Supposedly the bass only weighs 5 lbs(!). The designer must be someone respected in the industry since his signature is on the back and he's in a lot of pics in the Jackson Custom Shop photos...just guessing.

There was one on ebay that didn't even hit the starting bid of $750(?).

I'd rather go for a Kubicki if I were looking for a light, radical looking bass.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I really doesnt wiegh more than the 5 pounds...

Its very light. and plays great. very lively sound... Controls work wonderfully...

I recomend it to anyone...

instock inventory

Comment

I had two Kubickis....they SMOKED!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I never liked the looks of the Kubicki's otherwise I would have had them years ago.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I really doesnt wiegh more than the 5 pounds...

Its very light. and plays great. very lively sound... Controls work wonderfully...

I recomend it to anyone...

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe everything you say about it, bro! Just give me some time to get used to the looks... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Those Kubikis played themselves and they sounded KILLER..

my second favorite bass in the world..

my first weapon of choice is the almighty G & L L2000s...I can tear shit up on those basses! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X