Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelly Redone!

Quit gettin' so damn faded! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Quit gettin' so damn faded! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now what else are the weekends for, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      We took over 200 pictures from the show. Turned out awsome, the audiance requested an encore, first time for that. Was a damned good night for all. I'm not gonna post 200 pics, so here's 2 for now.

And the other Jackson player:

Comment

thats such a sweet bass...

whoa, does that V have binding on it?

Comment

That dude with the RR3 is the re-creator of the Kelly. I don't know when he did it, but he put binding on that Gibby too. Crazy bastard, he had a guitar he made from the ground up (carved himself from a block of wood, neck thru) and at the end of the set (before the encore) he jumped from the stage and smashed it on the floor. Damn thing broke in half. He had a good laugh over it, but he said he meant to re-do the guitar anyway.

Comment

Jumped from there, with that damned beautiful guitar (looks a lot better in person) and broke it. Ah well, it's gonna be something cool when he's done with it

Comment

whoa, thats some crazy stuff! obviously, he's got a sweet gift with it though, doing all that stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X