X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOPS! bought another one...

Should be here by Tomorrow...
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVGaLCLU...jpg&name=large

OK, Its not one of those. Its got 5 strings on it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Buyer agreed to meet at a closer location, so I what I would've spent on the train (4 hours journey time was only half that) went on a hardshell case instead. Really hoping that Jackson bass hardshell gigbag will properly fit either bass. The generic hardshell case I bought can still be returned for a refund.
      Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-22-2021, 02:33 PM.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

And will someone please remind me how to post pics properly....
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Register for a free image host account (https://www.google.ca/search?q=free+...4dUDCAg&uact=5), upload your images there, and copy/paste the generated links back here.

Comment

Thank you!
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-21-2021, 06:43 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

upload an image
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I have the blue version of that. the red is way nicer ---
                Last edited by amimbari; 08-29-2021, 07:37 PM.
                http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Hmm.. Not sure. I would love to own both! I could've bought the blue burst version from a German company, but UK Customs are bastards and tax everything, including items priced with VAT included! There's also a Cherry Burst (looks like Amber Sunburst to me ), but that was over £100 more than the red one I bought. Can't get the trans black burst one at all.

Which case is that (make, model)? Looks like you too have the "lack of space in front of the headstock" problem . The Tourtech case I had temporarily was long enough, but the neck rest was peeling off, and there's no spaces to put accessories. Jackson should really make proper concert bass hardshell cases (I hope they're reading this!).

I just put down a deposit on another Jackson. Bye bye goes my overdraft ...
                  Last edited by wilkinsi; 08-30-2021, 04:47 AM.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

How about cutting some of this up?:

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                    X