Bow before me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bow before me!

Bwahahahaha!! I think I saw that episode! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Racer Ron ,

Explain what a taint is... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Remember that Anthrax song... Taint my balls, taint my ass, what is it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

while I didn't mind the Ibanez 4 strings(still have my old one), I thought/think their 5 and 6 strings suck. They were on my list of 5s to try, and failed across the board. Then again, so did most big players in the bass field(volume wise).

I still have a soft spot for some of the Ibanez guitars from the 80s/early 90s.

Comment

Everyone has their own sound preference ^.^ I love this 6 string Ibanez bass this guy has at school. It sounds awesome! Only problem is that i donno how to use the 2 extra strings (the origional 4 are in the middle), and they get in the way when i try to slap, and pop. makes me mad lol. So i'm gonna find the same bass with the same pickups in a 4 string version.

Comment

See, now if you learn to play guitar, then you'll know how to utilize the extra two strings!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If i learn to play guitar, i can be a jerk, play really loud in the store, not think about what the other band members are doing, use bull**** tunings, go out of tune every song, and blaim my mistakes on the bassist ^.^

come on lol every instrument has its steriotype ^.^ Drummer=dumbass Guitarist=asshole Bassist=person not invited to aftershow party

I like Bass more, cuz i get to use my fingers, instead of developing more wrist pain by using a pick. I know u can use fingers on a guitar, but *shrugs* can't get the same sound.

And like i said, you still donno anything about bass [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I could get a 6 string bass, and still sound completely unlike any guitarist you'll ever hear. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LinaV:
                  If i learn to play guitar, i can be a jerk, play really loud in the store, not think about what the other band members are doing, use bull**** tunings, go out of tune every song, and blaim my mistakes on the bassist ^.^

come on lol every instrument has its steriotype ^.^ Drummer=dumbass Guitarist=asshole Bassist=person not invited to aftershow party

I like Bass more, cuz i get to use my fingers, instead of developing more wrist pain by using a pick. I know u can use fingers on a guitar, but *shrugs* can't get the same sound.

And like i said, you still donno anything about bass [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I could get a 6 string bass, and still sound completely unlike any guitarist you'll ever hear. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reminds me of that joke:

What do you call that guy who hangs out with musicians?

"The drummer!"
                  "The singer" is also an acceptable answer!

Congrats on getting the upgrades you wanted! I have a backache though, so can I just nod respectfully? Thanks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lerxstcat
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The reason you can't find a good Jackson bass is because all the good ones were Charvels! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I have a Charvel Fusion IV, which is extremely comfortable to play and sounds fantastic. It has active EQ and a pickup "blend" knob instead of a pickup switch. Rex Brown from Pantera used to play them...sorta has the original Phil Collen body style, minus the back contour. I also have a Charvel 3B with the EMG active bass expander in it, and it's the same shape as the old Jackson Concert Bass model(s).
                    sigpic

Comment

Ima stick to my Ibanezs ^.^ They feel good, sound good, and look good. I've gone through several bass brands, and they all have some lil problem with them. I can't find anything wrong with Ibanez basses yet though [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't worry young Ryann,
                        You will see what is wrong with Ibeenhozed basses after you get "out there" and play a few that just don't hold a candle to the one you own now. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Trust your "big bro" on this one! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

only ones i've played that were worth it so far were out of my price range ^.^ like in the 800 and 1000 dollar range lol. Alembics are neat, but they're weird to play. They hug close to you.

Comment

Working...
                          X