This will be busy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This will be busy...

hey, there's more bassists than I thought.

I've got: Hamer Scarab, Warwick Streamer Std 5, Kay fretless (the Beast!), Galveston 12string, and my old Ibanez (my first bass).

Comment

I've got-
      Fender Presicion (roughly 40 years old)
      Fender Jazz
      Rickenbacker 4001 (import with dots+no binding, just like Paul McCartney's)
      Hofner (just like Paul's)
      Yamaha BBN4F Fretless
      Fender Acoustic Bass
      Ampeg SVT-3 Pro with Bag End cab

Well...at least that's my dad's bass gear! [img]graemlins/tongue3.gif[/img]

Comment

Make that 4 bass players.

Speaking of the Kip Winger models, I actually own 2 of Kips personal Jacksons. One I bought directly from him #KW0003(the one he used in the Jackson catalog add) and one I bought from his old bass tech #KW0002. The Lacewood bodys are beautiful and sound great. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My amp is a GK 800rb and bass is a 1999 music man sterling,before that I had a 1996 fender P bass. The musicman blew it away especially the neck. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

add another bass player. i've got a jackson custom shop with a kahler and three charvel neck thrus among fifteen various basses.
            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Hey Peabuddy that's alot of freakin' basses. Music Man are great . I had one about 15 years ago with a graphite neck , it sucked because it was really neck heavy and unbalanced...but sounded great! I love G & L L2000s I can play those in my sleep...and they have the hottest pickups ever. I going to buy a new one , or a totally mint used one If I could find one after the holidays!

I sold all my bass gear five years ago to concentrate playing guitar , which has sure paid off. But there is no good bass players out there so looks like I have to do bass duties myself.....which is a good thing I guess

Bill Z Bub / Evilution

Bill Z Bub
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] J/C Bass has a pretty active thread... Who'd of thunk? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A bunch of frustrated guitarists I say...
                  [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Very frusrated!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Now I'm a frustrated bassist playing guitar [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I dont see any real bass players here. The give away is the drooling, and the use of the word "Duh."
                      "Duh, I do good? Me good play bass." [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

accept2, what's your idea of a real bass player? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I have chunks of Billy Sheehan in my stool [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You can't get any better or real than my sick ass

That's a fact...and I can and will Proove it to anyone who doubts my word

Think of your favorite bass player and I would slap him silly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

[ November 29, 2002, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

For a bassist that has no formal theory training, you're certainly a monster.

If you knew theory, you'd be quite amazing...

But, you know your instrument well enough where it's not so important anyways...

Sell the uber and be our bass player... Heehee...

Comment

How about ahhhh.........NO! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Theory is a pain in the dick just slows me down.

All the Theory professors that preached and that I ever played with around here suck!

Yer right I know my instrument very well [img]graemlins/tongue3.gif[/img]

Bill Z Clueless Shredder [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ November 29, 2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

Working...
                                X