Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARRRGHHH! I need a vintage Jackson Concert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GalliMattias View Post
    Ok! Looks like I need a 3B while I'm searching for the Jackson… Sooner or later a Jackson will show up for sale, right!?
    There are a couple of 3b's on ebay right now...not sure if they are shipping overseas. I loved my 3B but to me the Jacksons had more growl to them which as a hard rock/heavy metal player in the 80's was perfect. I'm looking for US Concert basses as well and yes they are hard to find, I typically come across 1 every month or so :-(

Comment

rockerCEO - 1 every month isn't bad!? I've been looking for a year... Where do you look for them? ebay? What price is ok?
      Last edited by GalliMattias; 06-22-2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

rockerCEO - 1 every month isn't bad!? I've been looking for a year... Where do you look for them? ebay? What price is ok?
        Sorry so long to respond!
        Internet scouring! Some eBay. I travel for business a lot and hit pawn shops and music stores as much as possible. Right now I'm finding more early charvels than Jackson's.

Comment

Sorry, missed your price question. Normally in the 750-1500 range, depending on what exactly it is. Found a bolt on with dots for 450 this year...couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Ive seen 1 neck through Jackson concert on ebay in the last year. It was a blue one and sold ridiculously cheap at $350

Comment

yep I snagged that one LOL. Gallimattias there is a 3b in blue that hit ebay this morning...price is high BUT its in great shape.

Comment

Ok. I saw a red NT '91 on ebay this spring, the only one i've seen this year. I think it went for about 900. Guess i'll just have to wait and look for the right moment...

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-JACKSON...item58c5a6446f
                  I used to own this and its for sale someone get this thing its a great bass!

Comment

I thought about buying it, but it would sit in the shelf like a lot of my other Charvels and Jackson
                    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

Working...
                    X