JS Series Concert Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JS Series Concert Prices

I have seen where some stores are already putting out the prices on the JS series Concert basses. The 4 strings are going for $399.00 and the fives for $449.99. What's is your all's thought on these?

I'm all for it!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm getting the five stringer. Any info on the X-series?

Comment

that sounds normal to me as well...too fukking bad they aren't making leftys. I can't buy another unit just to play with in the basement like that blue CMG I just got

but I DID just win that black lefty model2 that was on the bay, so now I have 3 of them...someday my burgandyMist model2 lefty unit will be for sale cause I don't need 3 of them over here !!
        http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

UK prices?
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Links?

Not that I don't believe you, just want to order one

Comment

The site was Gearhounds.com and there prices were, $379.99 for the 5's and $349.00 for the 4's

Comment

Holy shit, cheaper than I thought they were going to be....yay

Comment

I KNOW...........my first post was the price I seen on that site the other day. TODAY,.....this is what they had on 'em. Must have been a mistake? Who knows...all I know is that I may try to get a 5 string? It's a FREAKIN SHAME that the only two options are the "cheap" ones or, pawn everything a person own's just to try and get a "sig" one.

Comment

You can also use coupon code "preorder" and it knocks a pretty nice amount off the price

Like $38 off the 5'er

Comment

True but,....did you see the prices of the DE Models...still...WHOA! I know they say you get what you pay for but...Come on guy's...how about meeting us "WORKING MEN" in the middle!

Comment

I have no problem with the cheap ones, I like the silverburst more than black or quicksilver.

Plus not to mention there's no way in hell I can afford the DE sigs, no matter how much I'd like one.

Comment

European pricing:
                          JS2 237€
                          JS3 284€
                          JS3V 322€

I am getting a five stringer. Maybe two...

Comment

what is funny is that the new INDIAN basses are 1/2 the price of the CMG that they are STILL trying to get close to a grand for....
                            http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

I am definitely getting that 5 stringer in the Silverburst...can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X