No announcement yet.

Post your Jackson basses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you mean a kahler trem or a regular kahler like the old concert5's had?
    http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

• Kahler trem.

Comment

• this one was owned by Peabuddy here for years he sold it to a buddy who then sold it and who knows who has it now. --- JUST what you want if it ever resurfaces again.

Comment

• Yeah Peabuddy let me know, but I was in school back then, and just couldn't swing it. Regret it.

Comment

• Damn I wish that bass would come up again. This is another one from Japan I would also like.

Comment

• Well the bass came a day early! I am at work so I haven't had a chance to play it, but at first blush, I am impressed. The color is deeper than the pictures make it look (a plus in my book), nice action and no obvious visual flaws. Fret board is a bit dry, but nothing a good oiling won't cure. As long as it sounds good, I would pronounce it very worth the 5 bills it cost.

Comment

• Well played it quite a bit. Damn that neck is thin! I forgot how fast a Jackson neck was. Paint looks good, binding is even and smooth. Bridge is above average, tuners adequate. I like the 3 band just fine, but the stock Jackson pickups are weak sauce. I foresee some EMG 35's in the not very distant future. Love the tone of EMGs through a tube amp.

Comment

• I have my John Campbell I will post but I am looking at a red 5 string concert also.
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

• the JS series 5strings are becoming cheaper and cheaper as the months go on

Comment

• MIJ Charvel soloist bass SLB-125 Ivory

Comment

• Originally posted by mournblade View Post
                        Damn I wish that bass would come up again. This is another one from Japan I would also like.

Hey, I want that too!
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

• WE need to be Spamming Jackson with this!

Comment

• So I went on Jackson's Facebook page and posted a pic of the Kelly bass. Asked them to make it in the Pro Series. Let's get some likes, who knows, maybe they will consider it if there is enough interest.

Comment

• hahaha not a chance in hell unless Dave Ellefson or someone REALLY popular in the music world endorses a "new/old" model.
                              That kellybird is a joke, but they did it because he said sure and it flopped.
                              It is one of the ugliest bodies our of proportion I have ever seen just like the flop of the FLEA bass.

Comment

• Originally posted by mournblade View Post
                                WE need to be Spamming Jackson with this!
                                Spamming? You mean telling them to bring back the decent guitars instead of releasing Gibson lookalikes
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X