strange find at the local shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange find at the local shop

I took a trip over to Manor Music tonight and they had a strange guitar.

PS4 neck on what looked to be a full-size strat body with a custom graphic. It was like an orangey wall with it peeling back to expose bricks on some of the edges. The bridge was a Charvel-branded JT590.

Any ideas what it could be? If I recall it was H-S-H config.

And, for those of you in the area, they're closing for good on Tuesday, so things are priced to move.
    Scott

Did you see any cool pedals going?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Not a whole lot of pedals, but a fair amount of rack gear. I wish I knew anything about rack gear. There were some rack EQs, rack preamps, rack multieffects...all seemed to be kind of old. I'd say it's worth a trip up from Edgewood if you have something else to do.
      Scott

Comment

PS4 neck on what looked to be a full-size strat body with a custom graphic. It was like an orangey wall with it peeling back to expose bricks on some of the edges. The bridge was a Charvel-branded JT590.
        I would be scared that the guitar would not tune properly, sounds like a mutt to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
          I would be scared that the guitar would not tune properly, sounds like a mutt to me.
          Yeah, that and the ugly paintjob were the reasons I didn't ask how much he wanted for it.
          Last edited by Spivonious; 04-09-2009, 09:55 AM.
          Scott

Comment

Working...
          X