Help Need info on this jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Need info on this jackson

Hello, could you help me id this jaskson, here's pics & the S/N is 9618537 Thanks.

looks like a ke3...someone else here will be able to give a positive answer though

Comment

Hey thanks, is it worth $289.00

Comment

Looks like a KE3... what trem is that on there? Hard to tell from the pics.
        If it's a JT-580LP, then most definitely a KE3. And yea, it would be worth $289 if it's in good shape.
        -Rick

Comment

It is missing the nut blocks and screws from the locking nut = -$15.00
          My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Here's how they have this guitar posted for sale, Jackson kelly elect guitar floyd flame blue w/hard case 289.00 I asked for model didn't know, just gave me ser # & they didn't know the age either, I gather is some chick selling ex boyfriends shit left behind or ???

Comment

That's the sale ad word for word. & they know nothing about it.

Comment

Oh I see, your right it is missing the screws & blocks at the nut! no biggie.

Comment

It is a Ke3, not a bad guitar - you can easily get the parts you need for it. However there are many of these guitars out there, if your location is one where you don't see many jacksons get it. However if you can get yourself "a complete" guitar I'd do that, Ke3's normally sell used between 200-500$(where I live, case included).

Good luck and let us know what you decide(or just post the pics).
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Kellys are nice guitars, If I had money I would so buy it, too bad I'm not in the US either.
                    Gear

Jackson DXMG
                    Jackson JS30RR
                    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                    Blackstar HT5H
                    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                    Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Hey check this out, I know this doesn't belong here, but I'm offering this up for trade for a another guitar, would like a jackson, but I like my 90's mij ibanez's also, but back to subject what would be a good jackson guitar to trade this charvel mod 6 for only issue is some f!&$ker removed the orig kahler trem & put on this pos jt-6 I know these came w/ the jt-6 trem also but this body was made for the kahler full pocket. but I got this in a trade for old school bmx bike stuff & that's how it came.

Comment

Originally posted by foilman1 View Post
                        Hey check this out, I know this doesn't belong here
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'd keep the Model 6, personally. Better guitar than most recent import Jacksons IMO.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The serial is an early one, somewhere in the late 90s so it's a good 10 years old, most likely. See if you can get it for 250 or so.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X