Help!!!!! with a Jackson neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!! with a Jackson neck

I have a Jackson Kelly STD Professional. I really like the neck that's on it, Its thin, very fast. However I'm looking for a Jackson neck that is full maple, shark fin inlays, binding (both neck and headstock), OH did I mention it also needs to be a reverse headstock..... Does such a beast exist???? If so what model Jackson should I be looking for the neck from... Thanks
    IMG_3931.JPG
    Last edited by ManInTheBox6; 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM.
    90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

full maple. so do you mean black sharkies? i've never seen one, but maybe someone else has. i would guess if it does exist its from a custom shop.

edit-the closest i can think of would be the neck off of a kelly xlr, but those have a rosewood fretboard. what are you doin with that jt580lp on your rack?b
    Last edited by jdr94; 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Um, a DK2M neck is what he wants, but he wont find one with a reverse headstock because they havent made it.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

What about those DK2Ms with the flame paint and single hum, those had a reverse headstock didn't they?

Comment

not to my recollection but i could be wrong.

Comment

2 DK2M.jpg

Yes! these necks! They are stock, custom shop, or other?
            Last edited by ManInTheBox6; 03-10-2009, 12:34 AM.
            O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Thanks..... I found what I'm looking for! Now I just need to find it. On the hunt for a DK2M RGF neck of whole guitar for the neck......
              O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

I have this wet dream of the same type of Kelly with the reverse maple neck...when you make it post some pics!!!

I tossed the idea to the custom shop a while back....I was given a quote that about gave me a heart attack!

Comment

Working...
                X