Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackson Rhoads PRO neck profile similarity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Rhoads PRO neck profile similarity...

lately, i've been very impressed by the thinness of my Rhoads PRO's neck...and so far, the only thing that come close to be that thin is my fusion ex's neck...so does anyone know what other guitar has a very fuckin thin neck like the one i just described? perhaps, one that's neck through and cost around 500ish?
    Thanks guys
    Own:
    '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
    w/e catches my eyes ATM
    More '90 Professionals

KV Pro..

Comment

...but never for $500ish

The thinnest Jackson necks you'll find (aside from the RR and Fusion) are on the KV(1/2/Pro), JacksonStars NASL, and the JTX, though I have heard that not all JTX necks were that thin. I've had 2 and picked up 2 spare necks off Ebay, and they were all equally thin, though. KV Pro thin.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ibanez necks are pretty thin. Maybe try an RG or S series.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
          FAIL!

The original poster wanted a neck thru

The olny neck thrus in that price range are Model 5 and 6 variants. You might get lucky and get a Jackson Pro around that price. No sure which has the thinnest neck.
          Last edited by DonP; 02-17-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            i already know that ibanez guitars have mostly thin-necked guitar, but playing a bolt on guitar has never feel the same after i got a taste of my Rhoads PRO's amazingly constructed neck through feel...
            and KV pro is...well, too expensive for a college kid to afford
            Oh, i got my rhoads pro for 600 bucks a while ago from...egay i think...no matter , so it seems that other jackson PROs are the only options eh....:think:
            Last edited by laihojrxo; 02-17-2009, 08:10 PM.
            Own:
            '93 Rhoads PRO, '92 Fusion Ex, '90 Soloist PRO:, Zoom GFX-5 + moar shitty pedals, Marshall mg15 DFX

Dreamin abt:
            w/e catches my eyes ATM
            More '90 Professionals

Comment

For the record, there are a variety of RGT42 neck-thru RGs on ebay for much less than $500, I think they are Korean and Indonesian made though.

Comment

Try them first. The Rhoads is the only neck though tht I like. I usually prefer bolt on necks. But the Rhoads feels even better than any bolt on I have played. No other neck thru has been able to come close. wierd, but the way it is. Just make sure you try it before you buy it.

Comment

Working...
                X