pinstripes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinstripes?

i recently picked up a black RR3 and am in the process of modding it with some gold pieces. i also wanted to put some gold pinstripes on it and was wondering what you thought would be the best way to do it.

i have asked some friends and they seem to keep telling me to just use acrylic paint over the finnish thats already on it then just add a clear coat of lacker.

does this sound right to you? i just want to make sure before i start working on it.

For an RR3 I would just use automotive pinstriping tape. You will f up the finish trying to put clear over it unless you really know what you are doing.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

im actually having my girlfriend do it, and she has done a lot of stuff for me before so i know she knows what she's doing. im just trying to figure out if this is the best way to do it with ought having to paint the whole guitar.

Comment

Working...
      X