NGD - Fusion SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Fusion SS

just had this arrive at the office. Thought I'd rattle off a quick pic for y'all

Hail yesterday

Wow, G, that's so slick! That white never fails to impress me. I wish they sold a KE3 in that colour because I'd buy it in half a second.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Sweet, I have 2 of these now, both in white too. That looks in really minty condition too. I always end up going back to my beaten up one of these no matter what other guitars I have.
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Excellent ! Now, I'd love to see a pic with both your US Fusion and this one together.
        uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

That's a beaut.

Comment

Looks good man amazing white for sure.

Comment

Beauty. That board looks real dark. Sets off the white well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                Wow, G, that's so slick! That white never fails to impress me. I wish they sold a KE3 in that colour because I'd buy it in half a second.
                The White KE3 with black pinstripes is already appearing on UK music shop websites. Maybe the US/Canada will get them in soon.
                Guitars:
                Ibanez J-Custom RG8420ZD
                Ibanez S520EX
                Jackson DK2M

Comment

Nice one G! Very slick!

Comment

Top score there buddy! I'm glad you pulled the trigger on that one, it's a great addition to the collection.

Comment

What does the ss designation stand for?

Comment

Thanks, all. I'm really pleased with it. It's not quite as minty as it may look. There's a repair job in the control cavity where it looks as though the guitar was dropped on its face, splitting the top from the vol knob through the selector slot. The respray over the area is yellowing.

Still very happy with it, particularly for the price. And it sounds great! Gave it a low volume test drive last night, will have to wait until the w/e to give her a blast through the Marshall.

Originally posted by Franx View Post
                        Excellent ! Now, I'd love to see a pic with both your US Fusion and this one together.
                        I'll see what I can, Franx. Thought I might get it out in the yard with the US Fusion & Fusion Plus on Saturday morning.
                        Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                        What does the ss designation stand for?
                        Super Sexy? I'm not sure. There were a number of desigations used at the time (SP, SX, HX, XL, LT, etc) that don't seem to mean a whole lot, but just serve to differentiate the models.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I think I would like a nice Fusion HH if one ever turned up around here...

Comment

I love those, sucks that all the ones with single coils are basswood.

Comment

Working...
                            X