Has anyone noticed a DK2M price drop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone noticed a DK2M price drop?

There were 2 brand new ones at my local GC for $499. I can't seem to find any for that price online. They played great, and I couldn't find any blems so I doubt they were B-stock:think:
    Last edited by wannabguitarist; 01-26-2009, 11:06 AM.

Probably last years guitars that aren't selling. At one point a few colors got blown out last year?? at 250.

Comment

Probably last years'. They now come with hardshell cases and I think there are a couple of new colours if you order a new one.
      "Dear Dr. Bill,
      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

New colours you say!

What are they then?

Saying that that trans blue sl2h in one of my locals is very tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
          New colours you say!

What are they then?

Saying that that trans blue sl2h in one of my locals is very tempting...
          Not sure about the DK2M but there's a new orange DK2T. It's pearl too and it's really nice.

Edit: It may have been a limited run though I thought they said something about it. According to the Jackson site, the DK2M is still all the same finishes.
          Last edited by Ben...; 01-26-2009, 02:54 PM.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Working...
          X